Starting this year, we are going to send out a few newsletter throughout the year. As this is the first one "ever" we are highly interested in your feedback about the following aspects:
- Frequency: How often shall we inform you about something?
- Content: Is there any material that we should totally avoid or provide more details?
- Events from other user groups: Would that be relevant?
This newsletter has emphasis on a few job opportunities that we received recently from current and former conference supporters. Perhaps there are interesting choices for you among them.
Without further ado, kindly see below.
PS: We are looking forward to a general announcement before the Developers Conference that might be of your interest. Stay tuned...
Polytechnics Mauritius - Microsoft Trainers (several openings)
We are currently on the look-out for Microsoft trainers that would be MCSA and MCSE certified (recent) given the MCT requirements. We are not rigid on the MCT, although that’s the intended direction moving forward. As a win-win, Polytechnics could get good trainers with recent certifications a platform to boost some instructional hours to secure or enhance their skills. Students would also benefit in the process. Please refer to us to the trainers you mentioned and have them complete the app on our website: https://poly.ac.mu/careers-polytechnics-mauritius/
We are also looking for IT superstars as trainers, especially for Big Data and IoT Diploma starting in March @ Reduit campus
Ceridian - Senior Software Developer / Technical Lead (15+ openings)
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with C# and SQL Server
- Strong Experience and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming using C#
- Solid knowledge in Debugging both Front end and Back-end
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies on the market
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ceridian - Test Automation (5+ openings)
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience with Test Automaton
- Sound knowledge in Debugging
- Ability to design and develop (Code) automated tests
- Experience and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming using C# or Java;
- Solid experience creating and maintaining test scripts using BDD / TDD automation framework;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and understanding of role of QA
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database system
Ouzayr Khedun - Magento Developers (2+ openings)
You know any company working on Magento?Image credit: William Iven