Following the devastating information about the COVID-19 pandemic back in March our team has been busy to look into alternative solutions. And we think that we found something really interesting and appealing for all parties involved... our partners, our speakers and of course you, our audience.
Drumroll... Developers Conference 2020 is going virtual! Welcome Virtual Developers Conference 2020. We kept the original idea of super hero / comic branding and discussed a couple of options during the past months. And we hope you are going to love it.
The Virtual Developers Conference 2020 is going to remain a 3-day, multiple track event. Major difference will be that we are going to live stream all sessions on our MSCC Youtube channel instead. All sessions will be recorded and uploaded after a quick post-processing after the conference.
More information to follow very soon. Stay tuned...
JoKi and the conference organisation team.
One of our long-year partner has a number of open positions to fill. Kindly check them out and perhaps there is an interesting option for a career change...
SD Worx - Senior/ Lead Full Stack Web Developer
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net (C#).
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server or MySQL or Oracle or Postgre SQL
- Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- 4-5 Years’ experience in a similar role
SD Worx - Database Administrator
- Create database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Ensure data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Ensure minimal database downtime, manage parameters and recommend index changes to provide fast query responses
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Database Administrator position
- Solid experience with data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Experience with DBA case tools (frontend or backend) and third-party tool
SD Worx - Server Systems Engineer
- In depth technical knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, SCCM, Server Monitoring, Backups, Azure
- Minimum of 5 years’ experiences in a related technical support role
- Technical resource for Server Operations related Problems
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Server OS and associated software components
Link to apply: https://careers.sdworx.com/job/Ebene/519003502/
SD Worx - Senior Software Developer (Full Stack) - Black Ops
- Team-oriented collaboration in the agile software development process of our German HR software
- Design and development of databases, software modules and business process logic
- Considerable experience in the field of application development
- Substantial knowledge of software development with the common programming language C# by using Visual Studio & Azure DevOps
- 6+ Years of experience in a similar role